Recent Blog Posts
- Don’t throw away the new locks. Get them opened here.
- Don’t throw it away. Repair that transponder here.
- Unlock your car doors by force? Contact us for spare keys today.
What we Do
Why Car Keys Lost
- Available 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week
- Emergency Locksmith Service
- No Service Fee
- No Extra charges Nights or weekends
- Our Locksmiths are licensed, bonded
Do you have existing lock and key problems? We have the appropriate solutions to solve it. If you are looking for various locksmith services at its best offer for residential, commercial and automotive clients, you can rely on us. We ensure customer satisfaction by providing excellent services, good workmanship and outstanding customer support at fair prices.
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and the entire year long to give convenience for you in reaching us during emergencies. There is no hidden charge on our services completed in the middle of the night, weekends and holiday seasons. Requesting for our same day service is also possible.
We keep all our staffs educated to stay abreast with new process and techniques so they can take care of your problems no matter how complicated they can be. No matter how complicated the job is, we have our licensed, insured and fully bonded locksmith technicians to look after them immediately.
Our Locksmith technicians can perform the following
- Rekey all types of Lock
- Pick a Cylinder Lock
- Install, Repair and Replace High Security Locks
- Install Peephole and Deadbolt
- Service Master Key System
- Extract Broken Key into Ignition
- Make and Duplicate Keys
- Install and Repair CCTV and Alarm Systems
- Change Safe Combination
- Emergency Opening of Vehicle Trunk
- Install, Repair and Open a Vault
- Card Access Control System
- Keyless Entry System
- Program Transponder Key
- Emergency Lockout Services
Regardless if it is you home, car or business, having utmost security is undoubtedly paramount and to achieve it acquiring our residential, automotive and commercial locksmith services is a must. Reach us by calling our hotline number. Our customer care associates will attend your call.